Facts about "Our Bank"...
- The building at 123 West 12th Street was completed in 1967. Citizens Bank Employees invited customers to an Open House on Sunday, February 19th, 1967.
- The Bank consisted of the current building minus the upstairs.
- In 1978, the Motor Bank on the corner of 12th and Townsend was built.
- In 1986, an upper level was added to the bank which nearly doubled its size.
- On Valentines Day, 2001, the Arlington Branch on the corner of Arlington and Country Club Road celebrated its Grand Opening.
- Citizens Bank opened a branch in October 2005 in the Ada Walmart.
- The bank on 12th Street and the Motor Bank received extensive remodeling in 2006.
- In December 2008, we opened a branch on South Cradduck
Information about our Vault Door in our Main Bank Location.
- It is a unique circular door originally made by The York Company which was later acquired by Diebold Co.
- The Door and assembly weighs 39,550 pounds
- The door was made around the late 1800's
- It contains 10 inches of solid steel and has 24 - 2½ inch bolts