IN CASE OF ERRORS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR ELECTRONIC TRANSFERS
Telephone us at 580-332-6100 or write us at
P.O. Box 1468, Ada OK 74820
If you think your statement or receipt is wrong or if you need more information about a transfer on the statement or receipt, we must hear from you no later than 60 days after we sent you the FIRST statement on which the error or problem appeared.
1) Tell us your name and account number
2) Describe the error or the transfer you are unsure about, and explain as clearly as you can why you believe there is an error or why you need more information
3) Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error.
If you call us, we may require that you send us your complaint or question in writing within 10 business days.
We will determine whether an error occurred within 10 business days (20 business days for new accounts) after we hear from you and will correct any error promptly. If we need more time, however, we may take up to 45 days (90 days for new accounts or point-of-sale or foreign initiated transfers) to investigate your complaint or question IF we decide to do this, we will credit your account within 10 business days (20 business days for new accounts) for the amount you think is in error, so that you will have the use of the money during the time it takes us to complete our investigation. IF we ask you to put your complaint or question in writing and we do not receive it within 10 business days, we may not credit your account. An account is considered a new account for 30 days after first deposit is made. if you are a new customer.
We will tell you the results within three business days after completing our investigation. If we decide that there was no error, we will send you a written explanation.
You may ask for copies of the documents that we used in our investigation.
It is your responsibility to examine the statement and contents carefully. If you believe the statement contains any errors, forgeries, unauthorized withdrawals. alterations, or some other discrepancy or irregularity exists, you agree to notify us in writing within a reasonable amount of time (not to exceed 60 days) after the date you received the statement. If you fail to give us such notice, the statement is deemed correct and binding on you, and we will be released of all liability to you.
Computer System Requirements:
- Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to view your Statements. This free software program is available for download at: www.adobe.comjproductsjacrobatjreadstep.html. Follow steps one through three on the screen. Select save from the pop up menu (we recommend to your hard drive). Double click on the file and select next in the series of pop-up boxes. Then select refresh/reload on your browser.
- Computer System: 128 bit encryption with Internet
- Explorer version 5.50 and higher required
Updating Email Address
For Internet advantage customers it is your responsibility to keep your email address current to receive these notifications in a timely manner. Please note, if your email address becomes invalid, you will NOT be notified of your statement availability, if you chose paperless statements.
To change/update your email address or information on your account, call our customer service department at 580-332-6100.