- 5% Annual Percentage Yield for minors under the age of 18 years on first $1000*
- The minimum balance to open is $25
- Variable interest rate on balances over $1000
- $1 service charge on balances under $10 per quarter
- Limits withdrawals to six per month
- $1 fee in excess of nine withdrawals per quarter
- Fees could reduce earnings
- Interest is compounded and paid quarterly
- No interest paid on accounts with balances less than $25
*Interest rate and annual percentage yield may change at our discretion.
Transactions: Transfers from a Passbook Savings Account to another account or to third parties by pre authorized, automatic, online, telephone, or ATM transfers or debit cards are limited to six per month.
Minimum balance to obtain the annual percentage yield disclosed: You must maintain a minimum average daily balance of $25.00 to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period. The period we use is the monthly statement cycle. Fees: A daily service charge of $1.00 will be charged for each debit transaction in excess of nine per quarter. This will be charged quarterly. A maintenance fee of$1.00 will be imposed if the average daily balance for the quarter is $10.00 or less. This will be charged quarterly.